We are currently looking to recruit for a number of people in various roles to join our team, please scroll down to see our latest vacancies.
Block Management Property Manager – Full Time
Start date: ASAP
Salary: Package dependent on Experience
Based: Sheffield S1
Omnia Property Group comprises Omnia Estates Ltd and Omnia Offices Ltd and are a Sheffield based property management company with a management portfolio of circa 1400 properties, including, residential apartment blocks, commercial property, single houses and purpose built student accommodation blocks.
Omnia has a position vacant for a full time Block Management Property Manager to join the existing team.
As one of our Property Managers, your role will be to proactively and professionally manage a portfolio of residential properties, providing an efficient and accurate day to day management service. You will act as the ultimate point of contact for clients and leaseholders, so we are looking for someone that can provide exceptional customer service. Your responsibilities and duties will include:
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with clients
- Attend and minute board meetings, AGM’s, Directors Meetings and resident meetings
- Assist with the preparation of Service Charge Budgets, including reserve fund reconciliations within set timeframes
- Manage and authorise expenditure in line with client instructions and company policy
- Carry out site visits at regular intervals in line with management agreements and prepare site inspection reports in the company’s approved format
- Project management of reactive and planned repair and maintenance in accordance with client instructions
- Undertake Section 20 Consolations in accordance with the Landlord & Tenant Act
- Maintain strong working relationships with Brokers, contractors, surveyors and create new working arrangements for the benefit of the Company
- Deal promptly with Insurance issues, including claims and renewals
- Management of compliance issues
- Assist the Property Administrator to ensure that all responses to pre-sale enquiries are complete and accurate and a response is provided within agreed timeframes
- Ensure all properties are managed and adhere to relevant, Health & Safety legislation, and are in line with ARMA regulations
- Maintain and monitor regular communication with residents and leaseholders as required
- Ensure the prompt delivery of service charge demands, budgets and accounts via post, e-mail, company portal as appropriate
- Company Secretarial duties where appointed by the client
- Manage a team of assistant property managers and Helpdesk colleagues
- Assist in any other property matters which may arise and deputize for other team members where needed
- Any other duties to assist in the smooth and professional operation of the Property Management Team
The ideal person will have prior knowledge of Property Management, they will ideally have knowledge of current legislation and be able to “think outside the box”, be driven and focused on the development of the company as a whole, as well as providing excellent customer service. Ideally the candidate will have IRPM or similar qualifications and a clean driving licence.
Please apply by sending covering letter, CV and expected salary to email@example.com