Company Name: Omnia Property Group Ltd
Address: 125 Queen Street, Sheffield
The position: Health, Safety and Compliance Assistant
Hours of work: 9.00 am – 5.00 pm Monday to Friday.
Commencement date: Fixed term contract for 3 months.
Omnia Property Group is a dynamic property management company managing a diverse portfolio of mixed use, commercial and residential properties. Our team is renowned for its ability to add value whilst exceeding the expectations of property owners and occupiers. Our client list varies from small management companies with ten apartments, management companies with a few hundred properties, right through to large investment companies holding large property portfolios.
We are currently looking for a Health, Safety & Compliance Assistant to assist the Health, Safety & Compliance Manager at our Head Office in Sheffield. As an office based role, they will be working closely to ensure all aspects of Health & Safety are compliant.
Duties will include:
- Ensuring a safe working environment for employees
- Management of property maintenance schedules and systems through property PPM planners
- Ensure compliance of the company’s policies and procedures
- Organisation of the company’s shared drive
- Liaising with external contractors with regards to arranging services
- Ensure property systems and equipment is properly maintained and servicing/certification records are kept up to date
- Provide assistance in reviewing all property FRA’s and take appropriate action when issues are highlighted
- Proactively monitor quality control
- General administrative duties
- Any ad hoc duties requested by the company Director’s
The successful candidate will have the following skills:
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisation skills
- Basic understanding of property management
- Good time management skills
- Good command of the English language
- Some property experience and a willingness to learn
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Be polite and well presented
- Confident telephone manner
- Demonstrate proactivity and have the ability to multitask
- Able to work according to set procedures and follow instructions.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office packages
Please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org